Friday, November 30, 2012

Beitun Hot Springs


The air is so clean this morning in Taichung. The way the clouds are formed, to the west of Taichung on the hills of Shalu and Dadu, the houses are shining pretty in the morning sun. I've been looking on the maps and on-line to find a cheap hot spring to bathe in in the mountains nearby in Beitun. There's a place call Xiafei but I can't find its exact location. There is a phone number which I'll ask Leona to call when she gets up to see if it is what I want. I don't want to go to a hotel resort, just jump in an open spring. It probably doesn't exist. The springs in Beitun were drilled wells from satellite photos after the Sept. 1999 earthquake. I'll probably end up riding to my favorite spots in Feng-Yuan on the banks of the Han River. 

No comments:

Post a Comment