Friday, December 28, 2018

COCO COOKIE Cafe near Chung-Yo, Taichung














CoCo Cookie has the best Earl Gray chocolate fudge in Taichung. 
Recently, I wrote a review for a coffee shop near Chung-Yo Department Store in Taichung, Taiwan, Cafe Des Artistes, a place I could sit while my wife was shopping. The coffee there was good and the paintings fun to see while sipping but, as I admitted, I didn't have anything to eat despite their having waffles and sandwiches, and sausages though not delivered on a stick by Napoleon. 

Recently, I wrote a review for a coffee shop near Chung-Yo Department Store in Taichung, Taiwan,
Cafe Des Artistes, a place I could sit while my wife was shopping. The coffee there was good and the paintings fun to see while sipping but, as I admitted, I didn't have anything to eat despite their having waffles and sandwiches, and sausages though not delivered on a stick by Napoleon.

No comments:

Post a Comment