Monday, January 21, 2013

A Friday Morning in Taichung


1-4-13 7:14am Fri. (1)

      It is 61 degrees now in Taichung with a 40% chance of rain the rest of the day. But it’s not raining now, contrary to the on-line forecast. I will go downstairs in a few minutes after I get dressed to get the Liberty Times and Apple Daily for Leona;. Here in Taiwan, the Friday newspapers are like the Sunday newspapers in America: fat and with all the shopping coupons. I will get the Taipei Times, the non-KMT English daily, too. Then I will make a cup of Swiss Miss Cocoa we got at Costco and go up to the roof garden with Sweeney-Poo. When we are done, if it’s still not raining, I’ll probably take a bike ride up the Han River, unless Leona is up and would like Eggs Benedict for breakfast with the English Muffins we got from Costco and classic processed Taiwanese ham. I will write more in the journal then.

No comments:

Post a Comment