Monday, January 21, 2013

My wish for all my friends in America


My wish for all my friends in America is that they get out of there as soon as possible to save their lives. I hope my children get out of there, too, but as long as they can avoid the suffering caused by the ruling class and ignorant citizens, I tip my hats to them. It will be difficult getting a well-paying job with security in America anymore. Any place in the world would be better. The cost of living in Taiwan is probably 66% less than in NYC. Only the rich can afford NYC.
1-20-13 3:13am Sun. (1)
      I wrote a long e-mail to Renna and Simone thinking about them. I copied a quote from ML King onto Facebook and commented on Todd’s boycott Domino Pizza announcement. There is nowhere to run to in this world that is not messed up by American capitalism and militarism, but all good Americans must find a place to go out of that place to another slightly or greatly better place or to a commune or community as self-insular as possible. Spain and S.A .would be good for Spanish speakers, Africa for blacks. Taiwan is my choice for Chinese speakers. All immigrants must consider returning to their country or a better one that speaks their first or second language ASAP. There should be a ‘heart drain’ of all good people from America. Nothing else works. The monster will not obey. Everyone who can’t go should sit down and strike until the trillions of dollars wasted on imperialism and stolen from social services from the oppressed are returned to their rightful owners; the taxpayers. All who don’t agree should suffer for ruining others lives and doing nothing to help.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment