Sunday, December 1, 2013

Chandelier, LED Shower, & Mushroom Mountain Tea Time


The chandelier in the dining area and the sink, toilet, and shower head in the master bedroom were installed yesterday. They all look good with adjustments. We agreed and I changed the bulbs for the chandelier to lower unfrosted brightness. The water for the shower was heated more so there could be more pressure when I mix it with cold water. Leona even relented and we bought a little closet for the master bathroom to store talcum powder, soap, extra toilet paper, after shave lotion, shaving cream, etc. instead of leaving it out all over. She bought a new shelf for inside the shower stall to hold the shampoo, at my request, too.

 

11-3-13 7:02am Sun. (1)
      I had tea time at a mushroom gift shop’s restaurant up in the mountains with Gilles yesterday afternoon. It was a good diversion from what I’ve been doing

No comments:

Post a Comment