Friday, June 20, 2014

Ms. Ma Visits Taiwan

5-20-14 7:42am Tues. (2)
      Ms. Ma came here by train yesterday at 10am. Leona took a taxi to the Taichung Train Station to pick her up and bring her back. She made Burmese noodle soup for lunch for us all and spent the day chatting in the condo with Leona. I rode the bike to American Eagle in the rain with my rain gear on. When I rode back, the rain had stopped. Leona rode Mrs. Ma on her scooter and I rode the bike up Dong Shan Road to have barbeque chicken for dinner. That was my bike riding for the day.

     Mrs. Ma just left by taxi for Taichung HSR Train station to get a tour bus to Sun Moon Lake. I believe she is coming back to sleep over one more night. Leona is having fun with her, her former part-time colleague at BPL. 

      Mrs. Ma went to see Sun Moon Lake in the pouring rain yesterday, and saw nothing. I’m not sure what time she got back as I was at the bushiban and didn’t get home until past 9pm. I asked her if she’d like to take a walk up the Han or visit a flea market but she has no time; Leona is taking her to the Taiwan Railroad to get a train to the HSR station to get a bus to Lu-Gang to see the Temples. I hear it is raining out again. They won’t be able to take Leona’s scooter there.

No comments:

Post a Comment