Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ho-Feng Bike Riding Trail



I had a great ride this morning. The weather is getting warmer and the Hou-Feng trail wasn’t that crowded since it was Friday, though there were many students there out from school.


2-2-13 7:43am Sat. (1)
      It is 69 degrees already this early in the day. I won’t have to wear two sweatshirts to take a bike ride. I will wear my read hoodie because it has a pouch in front for a book to bring.

 I took another bike ride yesterday in the late afternoon up the Han River. I’ve ridden the bike three days in a row starting Friday when I rode up to the Horse Farm on the Ho-Feng Trail. I feel stronger since the cold and bronchitis I developed three weeks ago. The weather is warmer, too, though yesterday was foggy. I wrote one of my favorite new poems since moving to Taiwan called “Thick Gray Taichung Sky.”

No comments:

Post a Comment