Saturday, October 19, 2013

Lap-Top Adapter at Top City Visit

9-29-13
      I got an adapter (1000NT-$33us) at the Apple store to see the laptop on the smart TV’s big screen. Leona was enjoying a Korean TV show when I got home from American Eagle after setting the TV up herself. I rarely watch TV these days, English or Mandarin, but it’s nice to know I can watch re-runs of “Gilligan’s Island” from YouTube on the big screen if I choose to. We got it at Top City on the Westside after having Korean lunch nearby. BTW, Top City didn’t have Italian sausages as we had heard. They do have a good cheese collection; we got some blue cheese for a night of cheese and crackers and wine, maybe this evening. I wish Leona would agree to go to the Westside more often for their restaurants and supermarkets and bakeries.

No comments:

Post a Comment