Monday, March 17, 2014

Valentines Day at Le Mout

2-15-14
Leona and I had a beautiful but expensive lunch at Le Mout on the Westside yesterday for Valentine’s/Lantern Festival Day. At $350us, it was one of the most expensive dinners we have ever had anywhere in the world! I’m glad Leona agreed to go there with me. She had a wonderful time and it will live on in the descriptions she gives to friends and family. She chucked when she saw on Facebook her brother had taken his wife, at her suggestion, to Valentine’s Day dinner; he brought her to an inexpensive spaghetti place Leona and I go regularly. It’s the thought that counts.

      Leona and I had a bottle of wine and appetizers last evening (she made tang-yuan) as we watched the crazy firecracker jackasses from Yen-Shui, Tainan get pelted with bottle rockets, live on TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment