Monday, March 17, 2014

Tibet Store "Three Stars"

Earlier in the day, I took a bike ride up the Han River path with Amanda and had a chat about her future in Syracuse
. On the way back, I led her to the Tibetan store on Beitun Road that I had spied a few months ago. The store was great with clothing, incense, religious items, and all kinds of wonderful things made in Nepal by Tibetan refugees. Amanda spent 1900NT ($63us) and got a 100% Kashmir wool sweater for her boyfriend, Christian, for 990NT ($33us) along with a hanging incense burner for her friend watching the cats in Syracuse. I got an “OM” flag for Leona’s friend, Hui-Ya, who likes Tibetan Buddhism. For myself, I only got a box of incense. I will go back there one day no doubt. Amanda loved the store seeing many felt items that she herself had made or would consider making in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment