Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Look From The Street at our condo


3-16-13 8:37pm Sat. (*2)

          On the way back, I stopped off at our new condo. You would never know it was there unless you looked for it; the building is so inconspicuous down that industrial sloping street, the entrance on the lane out of view. I did notice that the electric sign hung vertically on the corner of the building is easily climbed if one wanted to do so to get onto our open patio. I think we should put surveillance cameras up in plain view, even if they’re just dummies. Maybe they should be real so we don’t become the dummies. While I stood there looking, a nosy neighbor from the ugly half painted three-story building facing our patio watched me looking up. Believe me; she won’t be there when burglars come. People in Taiwan, as elsewhere, don’t give a shit about their neighbors unless they can talk about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment