Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dimplex Electric Firebox


4-26-13 Fri.
It is 76 degrees now going up to 84 degrees but it is very humid with clouds and fog and dew on the street. I may go ride the bicycle before the pre-school class downstairs at 10am.
By noon, we will go to the simulated fireplace showroom on the Westside, hopefully it won’t be raining then while we ride Leona’s scooter. In the afternoon, we will go to our new home to inform the doorman that we’ve arrived and let him we’ll be doing interior decorating work. We have to tell the condo board and get involved with their decision making. We also have to contact the electronics store and make arrangements to deliver and install the items we ordered.
[     Entertainment Center     ]  Vestibule I
                                       I
Electric                                 IPARTITION
Fireplace                                I                   dining area
                Coffee table             I            
Recliner +Pole Lamp [       Sofa      ] Figurine Lamp I
Recliner   [    Sofa     ]  Figurine lamp 
We are buying a Dimplex DF2608 26” Electric Firebox for 47,600NT ($1,586us) plus the cost of simulated fireplace to encase it. The encasement cost is part of the cost for the vestibule and living room divider Jenny is designing for us. I see it as the centerpiece of our new living room:

No comments:

Post a Comment