Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hex repellant mirror and dried up Han River

5-31-13
Since I put the reflective mirror and hexagram plaque over the outside of our bedroom door, I feel more comfortable and relaxed in the bedroom. Some old nosy bitch had spoken with Leona our first day here and felt the need to tell her the feng-shui in our bedroom was bad; ‘our bed facing doors across from a building edge that acted like a knife,’ instead of welcoming us and wishing us luck. Her apartment unit was better. The two-sided tape over the outside of the sliding doorway told me there had been a ‘demon deflector’ there before so, when Leona and I were shopping in the hardware store, I saw and picked up a replacement. I see it mostly as a decoration. I respect and utilize the I Ching so it’s not that far-fetched.
      It is going to be another hot day. It may be dry this week but Leona said the plum rains are coming back next week. Yesterday I rode up the Han for only the first time this week because of all the interior decorating in the morning and the need I felt to be here to see that the workers were doing what I wanted. I will ride up there again today. The Han River is almost dry downstream. It’s been hot and there’s been no rain for a week

No comments:

Post a Comment