Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sofa Delivery Experience



      Today, our sofa is being delivered at 1:30pm


8-10-13 2:26pm Sat. (*2)

      The sofa was delivered and set up within the last hour.  I was unable to take any more photos or video of the sofa move.  I was able to take some videos on her camera of the crane lifting the sofa to our patio. I ended up using the camera feature on the Apple laptop to take the photos of them setting up the sofa.

      the deliverymen were positioning the furniture. They moved the entertainment center away from the center of the wall and pushed it to the right up against the shoe cabinet leaving a six foot space on the left side of the living room. I was making suggestions for how to place the sofa and entertainment center in the balance of the room. I suggested we move the hanging lamp to the left side of the sofa. The coffee table is the same length as the sofa, it leaves no space for the hassock meant to be in front. It was pushed off to the side near the fireplace; useless as a footrest. I rarely sit in the living room anyway because I don’t usually watch TV.






 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment