Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The nicest study I've ever known

6-1-13
It is so comfortable sitting here in the study, the nicest study I ever could call my own. With the beautiful Japanese cedar bookcases and a desk outfitted with stereo speakers, computer monitor, keyboard and mouse, LED lamp on a floor stand leaning over, air conditioner above to my left and remote control on the desk top, Post-it note pads and a box of facial tissues, pencil holder and tape dispenser, beautiful Taiwan bamboo grove and mountain view through the office and patio windows behind me, two cats lying comfortably on the wood laminate floor, cup of coffee and plate of buttered toast just eaten, land line phone, scanner/copier, and Apple laptop computer on a table just behind me, Tom Keough’s prints of Brooklyn on the walls, it has everything I could ever want in an office. It’s quiet and cool and there is even a built-in wardrobe closet with Leona’s shoes and utility closet within,  upper cabinets with empty luggage and fresh toilet paper and hand towel supplies, full length mirror on the closet door, disassembled cat kennels atop, a hat hanger with two baseball caps and umbrellas over a closet door.

No comments:

Post a Comment